You can make a complaint:
- In person to the Cabinet Office 4th Floor, Government Administration Building, 133 Elgin Avenue, George Town, Grand Cayman.
- By fax (345) 946-1652
- In writing to:
- Mr Robert Lewis
- Deputy Chief Officer (Administration)
- Cabinet Office
- Box 105
- 4th Floor, Government Administration Building
- 133 Elgin Avenue
- George Town
- Grand Cayman KY1-9000
- By email: email@example.com
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Portfolio you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of Portfolio's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff or Portfolio may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.
Last Updated: 2011-06-27